Urban Homeworks focuses the combined resources of individuals, churches, businesses, government entities and other nonprofits to transform foreclosed, condemned or boarded properties into dignified, quality places to live. Urban Homeworks offers rental and homeownership opportunities for a broad range of income levels.
Urban Homeworks provides quality housing that is both affordable and dignified for households of lower income. More information here.
Learn more about current rental vacancies. Updated frequently. More information here.
Urban Neighbor Community
This program includes housing is for college students, working professionals, single people and married couples who want to intentionally live out their faith in Jesus with housemates in an urban context. More information here.
Buy a Home
Click here for more information about becoming a homeowner with Urban Homeworks.
Download PDFs of finished homes for ownership (unless otherwise indicated), homeowner stories, details of our partners in getting the work done and photos of the finished product!
- Partnership Equals Success: 1332 Knox Ave N
- A Piece of the Quilt: 1415 16th Ave N (dignified rental)
- It Takes a Village: 1134 Irving Ave N
- A Phoenix Rises from the Ashes: 1215 Irving Ave N
- Zana at 2215 N 4th St
- Terry & Rose at 2204 Bryant Ave N
- Merlyn & Casey at 3521 Columbus Ave N
- Frederick & Tamara at 3657 Fremont Ave N
- Shauntina at 1400 14th Ave N
- Robert & Amy at 1202 Irving Ave N
- Bruce at 2202 James Ave N
- Antoinette at 2515 Irving Ave N
- Chandra at 3121 Columbus Ave S