Thank YOU for your interest in learning more about volunteering with Urban Homeworks. VOlunteers are one of our greatest assets, and we look forward to partnering with you and/or your group on a meaningful experience in building hope and housing.
Have a Group?
We’re so thankful for the thousands of groups that have chosen to dig deep with us on-site. Pull together your friends, family or coworkers and have fun making a difference. To deepen the impact of the volunteer experience, here’s what we’re looking for:
Group size: 10-15 volunteers (age 18 and older)
Churches and Corporations: Saturdays, 8:30am – 4:00pm
Corporations: Select Thursdays and Fridays, 8:30 – 4:00pm*
*Half days may be requested on Thursdays and Fridays
Churches and Faith Groups: $1,000 – $1,500/day
- Fill out our Group registration form.
- We will confirm the date and get your group on the calendar.
- A staff member from Urban Homeworks can speak to your group to provide more information, fire up and recruit people and answer questions.
- Please send all individual waiver forms and the requested donation 2-3 weeks prior to your volunteer date. If numbers aren’t finalized at that point, have individuals print and fill out the waiver form before arriving on-site so you can start working right away!
- You will be contacted 1-2 weeks in advance with the details of your day.
Volunteer without even swinging a hammer! Fill this need anywhere, anytime, from anyplace! Engage your kids, youth group, or office by putting together a Welcome Basket that current residents can use as tools to welcome new neighbors.